How to Have Good Tenant Communication: To be successful as a landlord, you need good communication with your tenants. Even if you take the time to select responsible tenants, constant communication is important. They will have maintenance issues, and possibly even maintenance emergencies. They will have life changes that also require lease changes, like marriage or getting a pet. If your tenant is redeployed or dies, you’ll need to replace your tenants sooner than you expected.
A good property management company will have programs in place to make all changes to your property easy. This is how to have good tenants communication! Some of the programs and systems All County® has in place are listed here. If you have any questions about how All County® can make your tenants communication easy, call us anytime at: (719) 445-7172.
All County Systems to Aid in Tenant Communication and Record Keeping
- Rent Manager Accounting Information System: (Live Interactive Owner, Tenant & Vendor Portal)
- LCS Net Dial Tone VOIP Telephone System: State-of-the-art phone system tied directly into our Property Management software.
- Property Meld: Vendors, internal maintenance, resident and owner direct communication and maintenance enhancement tool.
- Pet Screening: Assist/manage tenant pets and assistance animals, adds a layer of third-party liability protection, validates service animal statuses, creates comprehensive Pet Profiles.
- AvidXchange: Accounts payable and payment automation
- Listen360: Continuous surveying of tenants to ensure quality service
- Hostway: Managed, dedicated and secure hosting services
- ShowMojo: Marketing automation, online prospect nurturing. Showing scheduling and market syndication to over 50 online listing sites.
- QwikRents: SEO optimization and marketing syndication
- MAPP Communications: 24/7 emergency lines and notification
- Zoiper: All employees have app on phone to provide continuous contact with residents (tenants)
- IT: Secure and reliable services
- Zinspector: Video/picture software (move-in, move-out, recurring inspections) for Security Deposit Disposition
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Pikes Peak Association of Realtors (PPAR)
- AmRent: Resident screening services
- Social Networks: Tenants and owners are encouraged to follow us on our social networks, so they can be informed of daily news and announcements. We have accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We also advertise available properties on Facebook and Instagram.