Imagine this scenario. You’re stationed in Colorado Springs. You buy a home for your family because you love it here. But now you have ordered and must move. You don’t have time to sell your home, or the real estate market just isn’t right for you to make money right now. A friend mentions you could rent out your home while you’re gone, and even make a little money. Here’s how a military family can rent their home fast.
When you start to think about the whole process of renting, you might just throw up your hands and give up. It can seem too complicated to get to know about renting well enough to be able to set things in motion before you leave. Thankfully, we have some answers! Our property management company is owned by Colonel Scott Glascock, who understands the military family.
You can make money by hiring All-County. This is how it works: they charge a percentage of your property’s monthly rental rate in exchange for their services; there is no fee when your property is vacant; they charge no mark-ups when they do routine repairs on your property. Monthly proceeds are electronically deposited, and your monthly statements are available online. Let’s take a look at what All County will do to rent your home successfully in Colorado Springs.
- We’ll market your rental so that you get it rented quickly, and attract the kind of people you want to live in your house. We can do this even after you leave.
- We’ll get the best price you can without charging too much.
- We’ll keep your property maintained so the yard doesn’t die and that beautiful painting you did in the living room will stay fresh.
- We’ll collect prompt payments, and you can see them from anywhere in the world through our owner portal.
- We’ll provide a tenant portal for residents to pay their rent and request maintenance.
- We’ll employ a good, affordable real estate lawyer.
All of this can be done—in fact, we do it right now—while you are anywhere in the world. Moving quickly? No time to figure things out? One call can get you on your way to having a successful rental home in Colorado Springs. Call us today at (719) 445-7172 for more information about renting out your home in Colorado Springs.
Whether you’re buying or renting, All-County is here for you! Check out our available rentals at: http://allcountycs.com/available-rentals